Is PMO template Set the best option for my projects?

Hi all,

It is my first time working with smartsheet and having difficulty choosing the best template set to start.

I will be tracking 300+ projects, but with same exact project flow. Would like to keep all of them in same format so that it's easier for cross functional team to keep track of their task.

I believe PMO template will be the best choice, but please kindly advise if any of you recommend different template.

Thank you!

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Samothrace

I hope you're well and safe!

Yes, the PMO template is an excellent starting point (Another template you could look at is the Project Tracking and Rollup).

If you're going to create 300+ projects, you should look into the Premium Add-on Control Center, which automates the creation, easily make updates, and much more.

Is that an option?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.