IF Formula issues

I am essentially trying to combine 2 stoplight conditions into 1. I'm trying to have the formula express that if both the Min and Mix column are gray, then populate a gray dot. If either column is red, then red dot. And finally if both columns are green, then green. Is this possible?

Answers

• AKrebel
    AKrebel ✭✭✭

Formula:

=IF(AND([Slip Torque Min Status]@row = "Gray", [Slip Torque Max Status]@row = "Gray", "Gray", IF([Slip Torque Min Status]@row = "Red", "Red", IF([Slip Torque Max Status]@row = "Red", "Red", IF([Slip Torque Min Status]@row = "Green", "Green", IF([Slip Torque Max Status]@row = "Green", "Green"))))))

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Are you getting an error or is it not outputting the correct color? The formula in your screenshot looks like it should be working. The formula you pasted in your comment is missing a closing parenthesis to close out the AND statement.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com