Workflow Issue

Hi. I have a workflow that i am tryin to add to by create from scratch but is not showing the destination page I need it to go to as an option and I am an admin on the destination sheet. Any thoughts?? Thank you

Answers

• Mike TV
    Mike TV ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@MTCH516

If you had the sheet you're working on loaded up and then afterwards you just created the new sheet you want to copy/move rows to, for some reason SmartSheet won't see it. After you created the new sheet, you have to refresh any other SmartSheets before they'll be able to see them in a list of sheets. Long story short, just try refreshing the sheet that's unable to find the sheet your looking for and it'll probably find it.

• Thank you however that is not the issue. I have logged out and logged back in. It simply does not the show the destination page I need to copy to as a choice to save to. I was put on as admin yesterday and it still does not show. Thanks for your response.

• Hi @MTCH516

Is the owner of your current sheet shared on the Second sheet as well?

Both you and the current owner will need to be on each sheet in order for it to appear as an option, see the Note in this article: Automatically move or copy rows between sheets

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now