Anyone having issues downloading attachments.

Meg Y
Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭✭

User has always been able to download attachments until today. She is getting the message below.

The link that is sent has not changed, sheet is published, and available to anyone with a link.

Meg Young
mmyoungconsulting@gmail.com

If this answer resolves your question, please help the Community by marking it as an accepted answer. I'd also be grateful for your response - "Insightful"or "Awesome" reactions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Tags:

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Meg Y

I see the same error when clicking on the 3 dots next to the image from a Published view. I've checked in with our Support team and they have received reports from other customers as well, and are looking into what may be causing the error.

In the meantime, your user can still download the image by clicking on the image itself to open up the Preview, then download from the Preview window (versus from the 3 dots):

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Meg Y
    Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thank you @Genevieve P.

I submitted a support ticket yesterday too, #05816113. In the meantime, I will let the user know about the to other option.

Meg Young

If this answer resolves your question, please help the Community by marking it as an accepted answer. I'd also be grateful for your response - "Insightful"or "Awesome" reactions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Meg Y

I see the same error when clicking on the 3 dots next to the image from a Published view. I've checked in with our Support team and they have received reports from other customers as well, and are looking into what may be causing the error.

In the meantime, your user can still download the image by clicking on the image itself to open up the Preview, then download from the Preview window (versus from the 3 dots):

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Meg Y
    Meg Y ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thank you @Genevieve P.

I submitted a support ticket yesterday too, #05816113. In the meantime, I will let the user know about the to other option.

Meg Young