Bridge / Sharepoint ( data returned is filtering to show only records associated with me )

Options
earl_bennett
earl_bennett ✭✭✭✭✭

I've created a successful integration from Bridge to a Sharepoint Time Tracker site. There are a number of lists on this site containing Time Card entries and Time Categories.

TimeCard - contains all time entries for people including myself

TimeCardTest - contains time entries for people excluding myself

Time Categories - admin, support, time off, project names etc....

I can pull all records from the Time Categories list, but the records returned from the TimeCard are only records associated with me, and no records are returned from TimeCardTest because there are no records associated with me in that list.

Our in-house Sharepoint expert says I should have access to everything, and I have no filters configured in Bridge.

Has anyone seen this behavior or have any ideas as to what is going on or how to resolve?

Thank you!

Tags:

Answers

• earl_bennett
    earl_bennett ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I stumbled upon this advanced setting in Sharepoint. This is strange because I'm not limited to what I see when viewing the list.

However... changing this allows me to bring back records that are not restricted to me, but it only brings back 200 records.

Is there a limit to the number of rows returned in Bridge? This particular list has a few thousand entries.

Thanks,

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @earl_bennett

I'm glad you were able to find the Sharepoint advanced setting, that makes sense and thank you for posting your solution.

It looks like the default pagination threshold for getting list items is 200 in the Sharepoint API (here's a thread about this in the Microsoft Community).

Can I clarify, are you using the Get List Items Sharepoint module or are you using the HTTP Call Utility Function?

If you need to adjust the threshold, I would recommend using the HTTP utility, so you can define the pagination parameter.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• earl_bennett
    earl_bennett ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm very new to Bridge. I'm simply using the Get List Items module but will look into the HTTP Call Utility Function.

Thank you!