Compliance question is too long and cannot be shortened.

Hello,

I'm creating a compliance audit sheet. Some of the questions are long and cannot be shortened. I read that I could add a 'helper' row. How do I do this or is there another solution? Thank you

Answers

• Kleerfyre
    Kleerfyre ✭✭✭✭✭✭

You are going to have to give a bit more information than what you have given. Where are you trying to enter the questions? How is your sheet designed? Are you auditing multiple things that have to have the same questions answered? There could be several answers to your question depending on your sheet.

Jonathan Sanders, CSM

"Change is always scary because it is unknown, but facing the unknown is what makes us stronger."

• LaTonya
    LaTonya
    edited 01/03/23

Thank you for responding. I have attached the spreadsheet, the statement column contains the unique audit questions and the screen shot shows how I have been trying to convert them into a SmartSheet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @LaTonya

I hope you're well and safe!

How would they populate the sheet? On the sheet, in a form, or through an Update Request?

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week & Happy New Year!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.