Roundup causing error on reports

Options
the wizard
edited 12/09/19 in Formulas and Functions

Hello,

I added the new roundup formula to my sheet and this cause all of my reports that reference this column to show up as #unparseable only on the report. This shows as a value on the main sheet. To make this worse any other formula on this sheet shows up as #blocked until this is removed

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi,

Don't you see an error in the sheet at all?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• the wizard
    Options

Once I changed the roundup formula back to round the errors were cleared. I had submitted a ticket #03576186 and have not gotten an answer.

the issue was not on any of the sheets they were working. On the reports that reference those sheets any equation that had Roundup would show as unparseable and any equation that referenced that cell would show as blocked. this is what cause the confusion. I could see the values on the sheet but on the report they showed as errors. There must be a problem with the new roundup/ rounddown formula. 

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok.

Let's wait for what the Smartsheet Support Team says.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!