Card View Calculated Value

Options
Naris Vipatapat
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi All,

In the iOS app for card view, there is an option to display a "Calculated Value" from a selected field and you can choose SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX.  I don't see if this option in the desktop web client.  Is it missing or I am I just not able to locate it?

Tags:

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Naris,

Interesting find! I haven't seen anything like that on desktop.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Jacob Edmond
    Options

I noticed this same thing and would like to have it on the web client. Any way to get that available on the web?

• jim.plummer24501
    Options

I had milestones I wanted to display on Cards by the YYYY-MM. I was able to do this with 2 steps.

I built formula to compute the milestone date: =IF([Prod Install]@row = "", "", YEAR([Prod Install]@row) + "-" + IF(MONTH([Prod Install]@row) > 9, MONTH([Prod Install]@row), "0" + MONTH([Prod Install]@row)))

I copied/pasted that into all rows for that column.

I then went to the Column Properties, and changed the it from a Number/Text to a Single Select field. It auto-populated the dropdown list with the selected values. I filled in any missing months for the next year (and I have 12 items in the list).

The formulas remain, so, any new rows added will calculate the entry and the new entry shows up in the card view.