Export a report and include cell images

ClovisSS
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hey Guys,

Unsure if this has been raised before but I am trying to export a report to PDF and include an image currently added to a cell in the original sheet. If I export the sheet I can see the image but not when exporting the report.

Image shows on the report but when I export it, I can only see the image title (example: test.png) in that cell. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried several different ways without luck.

Any help would be much appreciated as it's critical for my staff to print out the report with the image showing.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment to include the images in the PDF from a report, but it's an excellent idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.

As a possible workaround, you could maybe use a sheet because it works on a sheet,

Hope that helps!

Have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

work-bold

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• Hi Andrée,

Thank you so much for your response. I imagined it wasn't possible as I tried everything I could to make it work before reaching out to the community.

I will definitely submit the Enhancement Request and hopefully it will be available in the near future.

Have a fantastic day as well.

Regards,

Clovis Araujo

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Happy to help!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• All, I have similar requirements. My users gave me a smartsheet with images loaded into the cell. I need to download those cell images as individual JPG/PNG files.