Form not using logic despite being set up.

Hi,

I have set up a form which will be filled out whenever a machine encounters a downtime period and have set up certain logic to show questions depending on the previous answer.

For example answering 'Machine' with either "EMZ 3612" or "EMZ 3610" will show the 'EMZ Downtime Type' question and so on for other machines.

I know for a fact it has been working correctly as I have filled out around 15 test forms to ensure that the Smartsheet's working correctly before I make it live.

However, yesterday, I made an adjustment so I went to fill out another form so I could see its still working but it wasn't, all questions are displaying and disregarding any logic.

I have tried searching across the smartsheet forum but everything I tried so far hasn't worked, I have tried:

• Duplicating the form
  • Recreating the entire form
  • Removing all current logic and reapplying it

I hope someone has a solution/can help.

On top of this I have just checked another form I set up and this one is also displaying all questions and disregarding the logic.

Many thanks.

Tags:

Best Answer

• reubenusher
    Answer ✓

SOLUTION

Turns out the sheet owner requires a license for logic to work for whatever reason.

My manager (sheet owner) was off on holiday so transferred me his license so I could work on the form in his absence, back in today and license transferred back to him and now the logic is working as it should be.

Answers