HubSpot/Smartsheet Integration with Control Center

Hi all,

We are looking to leverage the integrations between HubSpot & Smartsheet to kickoff our new client implementation process, by way of the Control Center. I am not familiar with HubSpot but have been doing some research and will be meeting with our Sales team to learn more about HubSpot functionality. Basically, we would be using HubSpot data as the trigger to kick off a new client process when they go out for RFP and we are in the mix. I'd like some basic client data to be sent from HubSpot to Smartsheet including any relevant documents (scope of work, etc,) added as attachments to our Demand Intake sheet in the Control Center. If we land the business, then we will launch the control center to start the implementation process.

My questions are: 1) Can documents be sent from HubSpot to Smartsheet?, 2) any tips or tricks or things I need to know about the integration?, 3) Are there limitations with the integration?, 4) Are there any requirements on the HubSpot end? Or if anyone has suggestions on using other aspects of Smartsheet to accomplish our goal, that would be welcomed as well.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi,

I hope you're well and safe!

I've helped clients with this and also use it in my company. I used Zapier to connect when I developed it, but now HubSpot has its own integration solution. If you have access, it depends on your HubSpot plan. I'm also unsure if they can transfer documents, but the APIs probably can. In the worst case, you could drag and drop them.

If you'd like, Control Center can automatically provision the projects as soon as they are added from HubSpot. I use this method for one of my processes when a deal is won.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic day!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my comment(s) help/answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community and me by marking it - Insightful 💡- Vote Up ⬆️ - Aweseome ❤️ - or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer! I appreciate it, thanks!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers