Construction

Discussion List

• SETTING REMINDER DATES
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hello to all,   I'm completely at a lost with formulas in Smartsheet because they are based on column name and location rather than cells like typical spreadsheets. The examples I find in the help are never similar to what I need, can so…
    48 2
    Closed 48 views 2 comments Most recent by JosyL Archived 2015 Posts
  • Duration setting end date based on 8 hour day, not 10
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I changed the length of the work day to ten hours in the project settings.   When I set the duration for a task to 1d, the end date changes to the next day.  If I change the duration to .08d, the end date is the same day as the start dat…
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by Bob Andrews Archived 2015 Posts
  • budget projection based on schedule
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    hello, I am trying to find a way to create quarterly budget porjections based on estamates in a column and my gantt chart schedule. This will show the project sponsor how much funding he will need to secure based on how much work is being …
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2015 Posts
  • Reporting from multiple sheets
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way I can run a report from multiple sheets? I can select 2 or more sheets but it's an "OR" and not "AND". So, the report isn't reporting on all selected sheets. Or, am I missing something? Thanks!
    51 3
    Closed 51 views 3 comments Most recent by Stefan Siebenkittel Archived 2015 Posts
  • Mobile App for entering data into SmartSheets...
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    hi.   Is there any mobile app which acts as WebForm for filling up smartsheets?    i m looking for a solution in which my team members can enter data from their mobile app - which goes into smartsheet... just like Webform - but without…
    65 3
    Closed 65 views 3 comments Most recent by Richard Rymill SBP Archived 2015 Posts
  • Reoccurring Event
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Does anyone know how or is there a work around for entering a reoccurring event one time but  have a reminder sent to you every two weeks vs enetering the event multiple times?
    12 4
    Closed 12 views 4 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Graphic for pipeline
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi, I am an architect and I NEED to see all the data graphically. I am looking for samples of project pipeline graphics produced using Smartsheet.  Please, post them here or send me a link.  Thanks! ileana
    12 1
    Closed 12 views 1 comment Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2015 Posts
  • Duplicate Sheets that sync
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi All.   I am a Project Manager looking after new homes and I am trying to find a solution for sharing my sheets to both my clients as well as members of my team   If I have all my sheets in a Workspace all my clients can see eveery o…
    1121 8
    Closed 1.1K views 8 comments Most recent by Glen Coventry Archived 2015 Posts
  • Making a Web Form
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way to create a web form and then track it?   We have purchase/work orders and would like to create those PO's and then track them. What would be the best way to accomplish that?   Thanks   Dan
    7 5
    Closed 7 views 5 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Overlaying calendars
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there any way of overlaying calendars from 2 different sheets? What I'm trying to do here is to create multiple sheets (1 for each project) with all the same tasks but with different start and end dates. I would like to be able to see …
    Closed 736 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts