Construction

Discussion List

• formula help with symbols added
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have used a google form for time worked and synced it with smartsheet. I then have a column on my sheet to work out how many hours have been worked on a particular day using the information supplied on the entry from the google form. For…
    11 2
    Closed 11 views 2 comments Most recent by Irene Plant Archived 2015 Posts
  • Copying groups of rows between sheets without losing the inter row dependencies
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have groups of tasks that ocurr in different projects and would like to copy rows that define those groups and insert them into other projects. When I copy them from one sheet to another, I lose the sequential dependencies between the c…
    328 1
    Closed 328 views 1 comment Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Preparing the Process
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi to everyone I would like share with others users my questions about peparing the sheet for organize the jobs of the company where I work to see what are you guys think about this subject. I have to organize and follow every job of the…
    11 1
    Closed 11 views 1 comment Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Losing Data
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    One of the users of our sheet is randomly losing data he has entered, even after saving it.  I went throught the steps given under the FAQ, and that has not helped.  Also, his auto-save is set-up through his personal settings, and yet it i…
    144 4
    Closed 144 views 4 comments Most recent by Barb Ward Archived 2015 Posts
  • Customize Smartsheet within an embedded portal
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Can smartsheet have a template built and provided to our Clients from a web portal that they entered via user/pass. I know we can embed smartsheet. The situation is that I want each of them to have their own private sheet. Also, we want ac…
    237 5
    Closed 237 views 5 comments Most recent by Mark Sierra Archived 2015 Posts
  • Backup Reports & Templates
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Hi Community,   I've got backups under control... BUT what I've found from various options / systems is that the reports can't be backed up. Has anyone found a way to do this?
    809 2
    Closed 809 views 2 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • AIA Forms
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We use an AIA form process for the pay applications in our industry. I am wondering if anyone else has been able to implement an AIA form in a sheet?
    41 1
    Closed 41 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Process automation with cell linking ?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    We have developed a master process sheet that starts when a client signs a design contract and is completed when the build project is completed.  It is rather long at about 250 tasks! and take between 6-12 to complete. We serve approximate…
    245 3
    Closed 245 views 3 comments Most recent by Jeremy Michels Archived 2015 Posts
  • Construction Commissioning Tracking?
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Does anyone out there currently use Smartsheet to record and track Construction Commissioning? I'm looking for ideas/templates, etc to help improve the eficiency of our process which is currently to track Cx in Smartsheet and then export t…
    73 1
    Closed 73 views 1 comment Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Tip for Day to get the team to play.
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    One of the things that we have done as of late to speed the ability to work in the sheet and for people to move about in the sheet is hyperlink your sub sheets to your master sheet. The Hyperlink creates a fast way to go to anothe sheet wi…
    12 4
    Closed 12 views 4 comments Most recent by Charles DESCOTES Archived 2015 Posts