Construction

Discussion List

• cost and efficiency trend calculator
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I just started using smartsheets for out development firm.  we have hundreds of new consturction homes that we keep seperate data sheets on everything from bidding, to actual cost, to scheduling.  I would like to be able to pull the data o…
    21 1
    Closed 21 views 1 comment Most recent by JohnHinkle Archived 2015 Posts
  • Copy/Paste outside of smart sheets
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I often need to copy and paste from and to smart sheets, but find that it uses its own clipboard.  Say I have a 9 digit number in an excel sheet, and I want to just bring the info from that one cell into my smart sheet, I will copy from ex…
    32 1
    Closed 32 views 1 comment Most recent by JamesR Archived 2015 Posts
  • Mobile App Report Issues
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I just started to use the mobile app in conjunction with the Reports and I am running into some functional issues. When I use Reports on my PC and want to go to a specific line from a report, all I have to do is click on the linked report…
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Zack S Archived 2015 Posts
  • Combined Reports
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have a combined report that is pulling information from 10 different smartsheets.  The columnar information is the same from each of the smartsheets.  I have it grouping by the smartsheet the information is coming from, but I would like …
    110 4
    Closed 110 views 4 comments Most recent by Doug Heinrich Archived 2015 Posts
  • Log-In Starting Point
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is there a way to configure Smartsheet to bring me back to the same location is was when I last logged out of the program?
    1 4
    Closed 1 view 4 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Payroll
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I am trying to set up a sheet that tracks employee hours for the week and any overtime or stop out allowance, has anyone found the best way to do this? Ideally I'd like to use a web form so each employee can pick up the web form, enter the…
    159 2
    Closed 159 views 2 comments Most recent by Stanton Fisher Archived 2015 Posts
  • A Gantt Chart with Costs
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is it possible to produce a Gantt Chart with costs? ie as you add Parents & Children the Parents Costs row will total the Children Costs row Have tried various formulae but other than building the full Schedule then adding formulae t…
    271 2
    Closed 271 views 2 comments Most recent by Dave Morrow Archived 2015 Posts
  • Printing
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I'm trying to print the schedule without the gant chart. Just the items and date of start and finished.
    2 3
    Closed 2 views 3 comments Most recent by Stephen Uekert Archived 2015 Posts
  • Reports not updating
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    I have a main sheet with many reports pulling from it.  All was fine until about an hour ago.  No matter what I do I can not get the reports to update.  All the criteria is correct.  Help....
    11 3
    Closed 11 views 3 comments Most recent by Travis Archived 2015 Posts
  • Track Delivery by Time
    In Archived 2015 Posts
    Is tracking delivery a part of your enhancement plan? In construction, we work with many subs that would deliver to the job site every 15 min. Being able to specify and track time would also help procurement. If this is already in the app,…
    74 2
    Closed 74 views 2 comments Most recent by Jay Bautista Archived 2015 Posts