Formulas

Discussion List

• Combine 2 IF formulas
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi, Can someone help me with combining these 2 formulas?    =IF(MONTH([Date Raised]12) = MONTH([Date Raised]1), "Yes", "No") and =IF(YEAR([Date Raised]12) = YEAR([Date Raised]1), "Yes", "No")  …
    1 1
    Closed 1 view 1 comment Most recent by Adam Overton Archived 2017 Posts
  • Counting rows between two sets of dates
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi Smartsheet Community, I'm trying to figure out how to count a row if the date column falls between a set of dates.  Basically, I'd like to use the COUNTIF formula and count the row if the date is between 07/01/17-09/30/17.   Any ideas…
    29 1
    Closed 29 views 1 comment Most recent by Adam Overton Archived 2017 Posts
  • Help With Formulas
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I am attempting to automate the RYG column shown in the screen shot below.  I need the formula to look at the finish date and status columns if the status is not "Done". I need some feedback on the formula that I am using below.…
    1 3
    Closed 1 view 3 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Reminder when items assigned to user
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hi All, This is probably something easy to do, but I'm still a little new to SS administration.  I have a issues log that has a "Assigned To" Column (using contact list) and a "Modified Date" (system).  I am trying to …
    197 3
    Closed 197 views 3 comments Most recent by cfarrow2112 Archived 2017 Posts
  • Filtering for a Particular Value When Multiple Exist
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I am using a text type column to populate multiple values that I would like to be able to filter on.  However, the values have letters and/or numbers that because of schema show up in the Filter output that are not desired.  MS Project use…
    192 3
    Closed 192 views 3 comments Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Totals by month
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to get totals by specific month. There are 3 columns I'm trying to pull data from, a monetary column called "Unit Price," a dropdown list column called "Produced," with options that …
    82 2
    Closed 82 views 2 comments Most recent by Brett Allard Archived 2017 Posts
  • Allocations
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Scenario 1 I have a task that happens every Tuesday but only takes 1hr of my time. I don’t want to create multiple rows to indicate this as one 1hr of the day, is there another way to do this? Scenario 2 I have task that happens with a…
    2 1
    Closed 2 views 1 comment Most recent by Shaine Greenwood Archived 2017 Posts
  • Formula - Date Column
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    I would like to add a second date column in my sheet where the Start Date is manually populated and the new Date Column would count backwards 15 working days and automatically populate.  Is this possible? Thank You, Roger
    71 3
    Closed 71 views 3 comments Most recent by Mike Wilday Archived 2017 Posts
  • Nested Formulas issue
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello all, I am currently working on moving some trackers into sheets from excel and I have hit a roadblock with the following formula which works in excel. I have looked at the template formula sheet and I can get them individually to wo…
    12 2
    Closed 12 views 2 comments Most recent by Andres Pimentel Archived 2017 Posts
  • AVG() returning divide by zero
    In Archived 2017 Posts
    Hello, I am trying I receive help with making a formula that will take the average of the children rows. I found a VERY similar post, and tried to use that formula, but it did not work. The problem is that I have tried to take the average…
    134 1
    Closed 134 views 1 comment Most recent by SmSulli Archived 2017 Posts