Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We are experiencing issues with "links to unknown sheets" popping up. See image attached.
Any ideas?
Scott
This is related to either:
1. The sheet being deleted
2. The sheet's permissions being changed (possibly by moving it)
There is a related open issue that the developers are working on. I'm told they are hoping it will be in the next release (March)
If this just happened, check your Deleted Items folder for any Sheets that may be a possible source of the error. Owner of the workspace will have the item in their Deleted Items folder, regardless of whether they deleted it or not.
To check for the second, ask colleagues to check for connection too or if they may have done something to cause it.
In addition, after you perform the Save As New operation, wait 2 hours, make some small change to the sheet (anything that requires a Save), and then save it.
Craig
See images.
When the mouse is hovered over the popup and over the <unknown sheet> line, a "delete" option appears.
I don't know if that is new and if so, how new, but it will remove at least one type of link to <unknown sheet>
This isn't working for me.
I get the delete option when I hover on the 'Used in formula on' (which I want to keep!), but when I hover over the 'Sheet' part I get nothing...!
Am I doing it wrong?
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.
We do not currently have the Calendar App. We manage multiple project plans across many workspaces and would like to provide leadership with a consolidated calendar view that displays only tollgate tasks across all projects for a given month, rather than all project tasks. Ideally, leadership should be able to view the…