Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
If I mention someone in the comments, does the collaborator need to login and be shared to be notified or even notified without an account, as with updates requests?
Hello!
For someone to be notified when they’re mentioned in a comment, they must be shared to the sheet. More information on sharing is available in the help article on sharing.
Note that the person does not have to be logged in to receive a notification. How a person receives the notification will depend on their own notification settings. For information about notification settings, see Configure How You Receive Notifications from Smartsheet.
Thanks,
Corinne
When running a global update in control center, to push an update to a dashboard, I'm receiving an Error (4000). It's a global update that I've used successfully some 50 times, this is the first error I've received. Pro-Desk is booked out for the next 2- 3 weeks. Any idea what could be causing the error or any…
If I have a dropdown list column, but not restricted to the drop down options, I am able to edit the dropdown option selected in the sheet or in report view. However in Dynamic view, once the dropdown option is selected I cannot edit the contents. I can only type in something new. I want my team to be able to choose from a…
I wonder if anybody can tell me if it is better to use global updates or Dynamic Dropdowns to maintain and update dropdown lists for projects provisioned using Control Center. Any insight would be great please. thank you!