Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
Dear All
I would like to know. Is it possible, if I want my team can edit the row but they can't delete it?
Hi,
It would work with a report.
Would that work?
Have a fantastic day!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
@LY Visal
Please see Community post https://community.smartsheet.com/discussion/37871/deleted-rows
By all means submit an Enhancement Request - but as this fix does not generate revenue expect Smartsheet to continue to ignore it. 6 years and counting.
It would be helpful to have a getting started with AI and Smartsheet and walk through some simple use cases.
For the developer community, I’d love to see a stronger focus on bridging Smartsheet with enterprise automation pipelines like Microsoft Power Automate and major RPA suites (UiPath, Automation Anywhere). Here are a few specific areas that would significantly help enterprise solution architects: Enhanced Connectors &…
Looking forward to being a part of this community