Connect with peers, share your expertise, and inspire what’s next in Smartsheet — from proven practices to practical how-to insights from fellow users and product experts.
Sign in to join the conversation:
We are a small company and we need use of just ONE sheet to be able to send to customers for them to be able select drop-downs (and a little bit of free-type) to create a bespoke item. Looking into the pricing etc on Smartsheet it is going to cost us £684 per year!! Is there any other way that we can do this slightly cheaper or does anyone have any recommendations of sites similar to Smartsheet that would be more cost effective for us? (We wouldn't need more than 3 users).
Thanks.
Hi Bianca,
It seems like you could manage what you need with the Individual Plan. Why do you think you need the Business Plan?
Can you describe your process in more detail?
Have a fantastic week!
Best,
Andrée Starå
Workflow Consultant @ Get Done Consulting
Hard to say, but I get the impression that Smartsheet may not be the right solution for you.
Depending on what you want to do .... Google forms? Google sheets?
Questionnaire software like Survey Monkey?
I have a business account and have had for 6 years or so. I had to reset my google password manager this week due to an issue with a workspace account. I've just tried to login to smartsheet using 'login with google' and its made me a new smartsheet account with the same email. I've tried deleting this free account but I…
I have an automation copying rows from a source sheet to a destination sheet. The destination has additional columns that do not exist in the source. Those destination columns are set to centered and not bold, but newly copied rows come in bold and/or not centered, while others are fine. Columns are Text/Number Conditional…
In my Project Plan sheet, there's a link labelled Project Plan. When someone clicks it, I'd like nothing to happen. Ideally, it would still look like a clickable link but wouldn't open anything.