Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons

Archives for May 2021

Discussion List

• Attachments and Dynamic View
    In Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
    I have configured a dynamic view to allow the user to display and add attachments. However, when adding a new record via Dynamic view, the Attachments tab does not appear until AFTER the record is saved. Once the record is saved, then the…
    Answered - Pending Review
    112 3
    Answered - Pending Review 112 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Applicant Tracking Systems
    I have Catsone and JazzHR and would like to integrate these if possible. Also Adobe signs and acrobat pro dc. Are these doable? Last we are a healthcare staffing agency and don’t see any staffing groups or communities .
    29 1
    Answered - Pending Review 29 views 1 comment Most recent by Andrée Starå Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Data Uploader / Data Shuttle??
    Hello, Anyone else having trouble with Data Uploader (Data Shuttle??)? My uploads are not working at all no matter what I try. Thanks!
    606 7
    Answered - Pending Review 606 views 7 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Premium App Permissions - All or Nothing?
    Enterprise Version Are the premium app permissions per user all or nothing? In other words, if they are turned off, a user could not see or interact with a Dynamic View they are shared to? They could not see a pivot in a dashboard? DataMe…
    Accepted
    77 7
    Accepted Answer 77 views 7 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • DocuSign/Document Generation
    Yesterday morning when attempting to use DocuSign in the Document Generation, the error message occurred: We're sorry, something isn't working quite right. Please try again, if you continue to experience this issue, please contact us. I su…
    Accepted
    84 3
    Accepted Answer 84 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Smartsheet attachment files stored in OneDrive
    Hi! I'm using Smartsheet to gather information through forms. People fill in a form, they add a picture in the submission, and all this gets saved in a sheet. Eventually, I receive rows filled with information in Smartsheet and for each r…
    Accepted
    73 3
    Accepted Answer 73 views 3 comments Most recent by Streamline Technology Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Calendar App End Dates and Assigning Tasks
    I am having 2 issues with the calendar app... 1) I need to add rows to a sheet via the calendar app. But it is not allowing me to add rows because I have dependencies enabled on the sheet. Is there a way for me to update the end dates in t…
    22 1
    Answered - Pending Review 22 views 1 comment Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • WorkApps - Sheet filtering based on the Role
    I have created a work app with multiple dashboards for each of my regions. They are all being fed by one list (Job List). I am looking for a way to do an automatic filter, so that the list is filtered depending on the role. For example T…
    Accepted
    98 3
    Accepted Answer 98 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Control Center
    Are there any PMO teams out there that recently implemented Control Center? If so would love to talk to you. We are waiting to engage with professional services for our and would like to know what i don't know.
    Accepted
    22 3
    Accepted Answer 22 views 3 comments Most recent by anabela sarti Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons
  • Pivot tables grouping
    In excel you can group pivot table rows by days under the "PivotTable Analyze" tab. Does Smartsheet have the same functionality?
    62 3
    Answered - Pending Review 62 views 3 comments Most recent by Genevieve P. Apps, Integrations, and Add Ons