Update request not triggered for some users, but triggered to other users

Dear community friends,

I have implemented in one of my solutions, an update request automation that will run once on a specific date (date field), a specific time when three other conditions shall be met (contact field and two specific status of the item), the user that receives the request should update specific fields.

During implementation and testing at the end of last year, all works. However, since middle of January 2023, it does not trigger automatically. If I try to run manually in the automation area, it works.

The next time that the message should be triggered automatically is Friday 10, but it would be nice to understand if something is wrong before that.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 02/02/23

Hi @Murilo Masson

I hope you're well and safe!

Can you maybe share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help.

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Murilo Masson
    Murilo Masson ✭✭✭✭

No Problem Andree,

Student Evaluation Form Trigger = Date when the update request message is sent.

Trainer's Contact = contains the contract information (email) that the message should be sent.

Here you can see the automation. It works for me and for a colleague that starts with Te, for the other 3 does not work.

open question: can it be that the contact field the way that is implemented (as contact, not as email only), can be the issue?

Thanks a lot for all support as possible.

• Murilo Masson
    Murilo Masson ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody has an idea why is not working properly?

I would appreciate any help...

Best Regards

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Murilo Masson

Thanks!

Happy to help!

Strange!

Try making a copy of the Workflow and test that to see if it works.

Did it work?

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up/Awesome or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.