Confirmation Email Logo Quality

RhorstAU
RhorstAU ✭✭
edited 02/16/23 in Smartsheet Basics

I've added a custom logo using the dimensions recommended for forms (300px x 52px). I found the quality wasn't good enough so I saved it slightly larger and it looks great in the form itself.

However, when the requestor selects "Send me a copy of my responses" and receives that email - the quality of the logo is significantly worse and appears pixelated.

I had loaded a larger quality one and it shifts from looking normal in the email to being HUGE and taking up too much space.

Any thoughts on a solution? Or is this simply something we can't get away from. Being in the Marketing department, it just doesn't look good on us to be sending communications with bad quality logos.

Tags:

Answers

• Ipshita
    Ipshita ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @RhorstAU

I know it could be frustrating for you to not being able to add good quality logos in your forms. I can suggest using smaller sizes as normally images do get pixelated when sending over email. I have faced similar issues when adding company logos on our executive dashboards and I recommend using good quality but smaller in size images, if that helps :)

Cheers!

Ipshita

Ipshita Mukherjee

• Hi Ipshita,

Thanks for your recommendation - I will give that a try!