Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Template sharing within the community!

Love the community building, better yet when one of us has made a great work product, turn it into a template and share it. Make a community template library! Include owner's contact information should someone have a question. Then when someone takes it and makes it even better, share it again! Hyper-Collaboration!

Tags:
16 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• 100%, a community template library would be next level.

• StephanieStepney
    StephanieStepney ✭✭✭✭✭

I KNOW I would use that and I'm pretty sure there have already been templates developed that wouldn't require me to start from scratch.

• Yes! I have a SOP template that resets every day and alerts managers if something is not complete on time. It took me a long time and I'd be happy to share it.

I need a Net Promoter Score template and I know others have made them before. Let's get this community library going!

• mcullen
    mcullen ✭✭✭✭✭

Great idea!

Michelle Cullen

• SW8335
    SW8335 ✭✭

It would be AMAZING if there was a community library.

Our institution is trying to find SS users within the organization so we can build a group to share templates but this is taking a lot of time and resources.

• I have figured out how to do this within our organization. Its still not ideal as you have to give everyone admin role to a folder…so they will be able to add resources to the folder. Problem is now when anyone asks for access every person (admin) gets pinged that a access request has been made. So complaints arise from this. Worse yet I cannot seem to find a place to automate the access requests or get to them without having to find the email notification…? Anyone know solutions to this?

• Michelle Choate 2
    Michelle Choate 2 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@agoodkeensavage - Would you be willing to share your SOP template with me? mchoate@ihousing.us :)

I fully agree that a community template sharing place would be ideal! I have been discussing creating a template library for non-profits with others at Engage as well that would be external to Smartsheet and specifically directed to smaller companies and non-profit/volunteer organizations so they would not always have to start from scratch.

I know that I personally have a template in the template library (Multi-Category KPI Tracker) but it does not have the instructions that I think it DEARLY needs with it or the ability to reach out to me with questions.