Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Need ability to see the member names in a Group Management

Options

When I go to Group Management - Edit Group, I am unable to see the members of the group. It just tells me the number of people in the group. How do I know who is missing if I can't tell who is the group.

I know that I can go into each user and see what group they are in but this is not at all efficient and does not scale.

4 votes

Available Now! · Last Updated

From the main Group Management screen, either double-click on the individual Group name or use the drop-down menu on the right of the Edit Group panel to "View Group" and see all members. You can add and remove members from this page while seeing the full member list!

Comments

• brhea110891
    brhea110891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I need to delete members in a group. I also want to see all names in the group. How do I do that?

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @brhea110891 & @sorokti

If you're editing the Group directly from the main Group Management screen, there's an option to "View Group" from the menu on the right:

This will allow you to see a list of all members in the Group - you can also both add and remove members from the individual group screen.

Another way to get to this is by double-clicking on the Group Name from the main Group Management screen.

Cheers,

Genevieve