NEW! Contact Column Recipients for Proof Approval

Jason DelValle
Jason DelValle Employee
edited 04/24/23 in Product Announcements

Hi Community!

We know it can be a pain to individually type proof recipient names. So this release will simplify the proof recipient process by allowing you to choose a contact column’s contents as the recipients for a proof. We hope this saves you some time and makes the proofing process easier.

This feature is available for Business and Enterprise customers.

Learn more

You can also stay informed by subscribing to receive product release updates for curated news of recently released product capabilities and enhancements for the platform of your choosing. As new releases occur, you will receive a daily email (Monday - Friday) with news of what’s released.

Cheers!

Tags:

Comments

• PDunn
    PDunn ✭✭✭✭✭

Big miss on this new feature It doesn't work in a report. My team utilizes reports as tasks list for graphic designers who constantly upload proofs. We want the ability to upload proofs from within the report but the contact column groups are not appearing as an option it only appears in the source sheet.

• PDunn
    PDunn ✭✭✭✭✭

To Clarify I know you can upload proofs within a report. My point was the new feature to select a column group isn't appearing in a report

• Is there a setting to enable Column Recipients? Have an enterprise account and have several Contact List columns, but none are populating when I'm inviting others to proof.

• How can I modify automated emails for accepted proofs and proofs needing changes? Currently, I'm receiving automated emails each time someone selects "accepts" or "requires changes." The amount of emails are excessive when needing feedback from a larger group.