How to use chart with Form data?

We use Smartsheet Forms for post-event surveys. Is there a way to chart that data without manually calculating the results?

Answers

• Colleen Patterson
    Colleen Patterson ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Brenda MMA

You could pull in some formulas for summarization of items.

Would suggest that you drop in a screenshot of the data you would like summarized, as well as a list of the items that you would like to chart, and the community can help with formulas, as well as where you should put them in order to pull the data together for you.

Smartsheet Community Champion and Ambassador

If my answer helped you, please be sure to mark it as Accepted to help future learners locate the information.

• here's some of the data but there's more columns that I couldn't fit into the screen shot. So formulas could be used to "count" the data but I'd then have still use a different program to create charts? So I am better served just to export into Excel anyway and not worry about formulas?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Brenda MMA

I hope you're well and safe!

Have you explored using a Report instead?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.