Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Share to Domain / All / Enterprise / Everyone

Options
ker9
ker9 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The ability to share to everyone in your account possibly using Domain (similar to Dynamic View).

Perhaps only allow System Admin to set this up for security.

We have an Enterprise Plan and I was looking for a method to share a sheet to everyone as viewer. We have a lot of people and creating and maintaining a group for them is too cumbersome. Publishing doesn't work, they need to be able to search the data. Dynamic View doesn't work because you can't search. Filtering is too cumbersome for this application.

11 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• sorokti
    sorokti ✭✭
    Options

I would like to be able to share a Workspace with all users in my domain. Right now, I have to manually create groups that are not easy to maintain because the process is so manual.

I can't figure out how to open up a workspace to my entire company easily.

• ker9
    ker9 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bump - still hoping to be able to do this. We have a sheet that should be available to everyone in the company without having to share all those people to a group. Enterprise - large number of people. Suggestions?

• kurban-Baysaver
    edited 12/20/23
    Options

I would love this feature!

• aparker
    aparker ✭✭
    Options

I would like to be able to add a domain as part of default permissions applied to workspaces and templates via Control Center. Having to manually add users to a Smartsheet group to accomplish this is a significant administrative burden to create and maintain.

• Bill Wall
    Options

Yes, Yes, Yes...there has to be a better solution to restrict to ONLY "________@domain.com". All dashboards should have at least one option for allowing INTRA COMPANY access. Seems like a no brainer.

• Breanna
    Breanna ✭✭
    Options

This feature is an absolute MUST for us as well. We have several WorkApps and Dashboards which we need to share to all the Enterprise users at the Domain level. An automated, dynamic user group would be ideal, it could capture all domain users on the plan and allocate them to an "All Plan Users" Group. This could also be optional, something which the Sys Admin could turn on/off, similar to the UAP option.

This group could then be used to assign to Workspaces, Sheets, Dashboards or WorkApps as required.

Breanna Inguanti

IT Project Manager