Zapier and Smartsheet.eu

Options

Hi,

Does Zapier work with the .eu domain?

I can get it to work with .com, but with .eu when I go to connect to Smartsheet, it defaults to the .com login window? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Head Scratch
    Head Scratch ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Genevieve,

Latest from Zapier Support.

"I've submitted this feature request on your behalf. That does a few things:

•  Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
    • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
    • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. Issues with only one interested customer will be auto-closed after 3 years.

I'm sorry, I wish I had a more immediate solution for you. It never hurts for you to reach out to the app developer directly (Smartsheet in this case) to let them know you're running into an issue with their Zapier integration. We do notify them from our end, but a nudge from their users can sometimes carry more weight!"

--

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Head Scratch

Based on Zapier's list of Apps, I agree that it looks like they currently only integrate with the original Smartsheet Default (US) application. Since Smartsheet EU is a separate instance, it would be a separate application to connect to.

I would suggest posting this feedback in the Zapier Community.

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Head Scratch
    Options

Thanks very much Genevieve,

I've raised a ticket with Zapier to see if we can get this issue resolved.

Will update the Zapier community and will also post the outcome from the ticket I've raised.

Thanks again.

HS

• Head Scratch
    Head Scratch ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Genevieve,

Latest from Zapier Support.

"I've submitted this feature request on your behalf. That does a few things:

•  Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
    • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
    • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. Issues with only one interested customer will be auto-closed after 3 years.

I'm sorry, I wish I had a more immediate solution for you. It never hurts for you to reach out to the app developer directly (Smartsheet in this case) to let them know you're running into an issue with their Zapier integration. We do notify them from our end, but a nudge from their users can sometimes carry more weight!"

--

• luxGR
    Options

Just wondering if this is still the case?

I have a smartsheet.eu account and want to connect it to Zapier. Surely it can't be that hard?