Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Calendar app comments displayed in email notification

Options

Using the comments on the Calendar App is helpful to avoid most users from going into the sheet itself and having visibility of comments on the Calendar. However, I have found that if an @ comment is put into the comments on the Calendar App, an email is sent but there is just a link to the Calendar app, but no message in the email. When you click on the link, it just takes you to the Calendar app with no indication of where the comment is.

I wish the @ comment notification for the Calendar app worked like @ comment notification do in the sheet. There is always an underlying sheet and the comment populates to that underlying sheet. Could @ comment notification emails be sent from the sheet once they populate there from the Calendar app??? This would be very helpful.

1 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Brenda Merrill
    Brenda Merrill âś­âś­
    Options

I was just going to submit this exact same request. Great feature to be able to read and comment through calendar app but the email notification needs to at least give the detail of what tile or sheet row the comment was attached to. I had the exact same experience as Laurie