Problem with Data Shuttle that is not accepting xlsx files?

Options
Filip Teugels
Filip Teugels ✭✭✭
edited 08/25/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi All,

Anyone experienced problems with Data Shuttle that it is suddenly not accepting the xlsx files from One Drive anymore?

From my side when I open the file itself the section "Protect/Unprotect" sheet under Review is greyed out.

Could it be that this is due to Microsoft Information Protection that I'm not able anymore to handle my own documents?

Answers

• Filip Teugels
    Options

Hi All,

In the meantime I found out that the error can be linked back to the "label" on the file. When it is marked as "Confidential" Smartsheet is not able to get the data in. To get this solved you or the owner of the content in this case the person who set the file as confidential has to change the label to "Internal Use".

Tip to find the owner use following steps, from Window Explorer and choose the Classify and Protect option (on Windows 11, you will need to choose Show more options to see this), make sure the file itself is closed or you get an error in the pop-up screen, then choose View Permission. The user shown in the “Owner” field below should be the person who labeled that file Confidential. That user only can re-label the file to “Internal Use” and that should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Filip