Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Searching for specific automations

Options
Kristen Christman
Kristen Christman âś­âś­âś­âś­

I have so many automations and when I need to find one to edit, duplicate, run, etc., with the existing filters (alphabetically, creation date, last refined date, etc) I still waste a lot of time finding what I need; I often don't know when I created an automation or last updated it, or what first word I used to sort alphabetically.

I would love for there to be a search capability on keywords found in automations (both in the title or perhaps on the function of the automation) to help find automations faster to act on them.

4 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Dale Heincelman
    Dale Heincelman âś­âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

I would also like to search automations for recipients. When people leave the company we remove their access however if that person is a recipient for an automation they keep getting automation email sent to them.

• Paul Bilbro
    Paul Bilbro âś­âś­âś­âś­
    Options

Yes, I have been needing this for a while now. One of my sheets has over (30) automations and it's always a chore to find the one I want to edit or view. I can always remember a word or two so having a search bar to type keywords into on the workflow page would be very valuable and save a lot of time!