How do I get the Credly badge to display on my profile?

Options
ro.fei
ro.fei ✭✭✭✭✭

I got Core Product Certified about a month ago at ENGAGE. However, I did not receive an email with a Credly badge like I did for the Core App self paced learning. I also haven't received the badge here on Smartsheet Community. I'm not sure if this is an issue because I took the certification exam in person, but I'd love to know how to fix it. Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @ro.fei

Congrats on being certified!

I see that Arsineh already answered you on this other thread, here, noting that we do batch imports of Certification Badges from the University generally around once a month. The badge should appear automatically on your profile in November.

In regards to the Credly link, that should be available from directly within the University. Based on your screen capture it looks like you have access which is great. 🙂

I hope you have a good weekend!

Genevieve

• ro.fei
    ro.fei ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Genevieve P. Hi, thanks for your reply! I'm not that concerned about the Community badge here, but I am still wondering about my Credly badge. I don't think my original screenshot gave the whole story, I just wanted to be clear about what I was referencing. Here is what my Credly badges look like right now:

For some reason I never received my Core Product Certification badge. I've double & triple checked my email but can't find anything referencing it at all. I didn't even need to find an email for the Core App one, it just automatically popped up for me after I finished the program--that hasn't happened for the Core Product Cert though. I'm guess it has something to do with the fact that I did it at ENGAGE, but I'd really like to get the badge there so I can add it to my LinkedIn, etc.

Thanks for your help & enjoy your weekend as well!

Cheers, Ro

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hey @ro.fei

Thanks for the clarification!

It looks like Arsineh has already reached out regarding this other concern, however if you need to contact the training or certification team directly, there's an email address at the bottom of the University that you could use:

Cheers,

Genevieve