Reporting ERROR - And issues reporting that error - HELP

Laura Payne
Laura Payne ✭✭✭
edited 11/14/23 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello!

I've just spent 10 minutes in a loop trying to figure out how to open a ticket to report an issue with a particular Smartsheet. This is the closest I could come. I hope someone from SS can help me figure out what the deal is.

Question 1: How can I open a ticket where I can submit a description of the issue, the link to the sheet, and my contact information? (more details below)

Question 2 / Reporting Issue:

Smartsheet Link: https://app.smartsheet.com/sheets/m43J5j45CQ5mGGRWP5J5x647QwVrqJw8hgXJ3WJ1?view=grid&filterId=313472986703748

Issue:

I have been trying to link cells in this sheet (from another), and I continue to receive this message.

I saw an email indicating a widespread incident. That is why I was hoping to report mine so that it would be documented. I also noticed that the status is now saying resolved, so I'm not sure if this is related or not.

NOTE: When selecting a category, several options appeared to be available, but all the options that were most appropriate were unavailable for me to select. I would hover my mouse (USB and trackpad) over my intended selection without any success.

I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Laura Payne

You can find a link to the Support Portal to open a ticket directly with Smartsheet Support from the Get Help page here in the Community if you're signed in:

If this is still happening for you today after fully signing out of all instances of Smartsheet then signing in again, please do use that link to open a ticket with Support!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @Laura Payne

You can find a link to the Support Portal to open a ticket directly with Smartsheet Support from the Get Help page here in the Community if you're signed in:

If this is still happening for you today after fully signing out of all instances of Smartsheet then signing in again, please do use that link to open a ticket with Support!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Laura Payne
    Laura Payne ✭✭✭

Thank you, Genevieve! I definitely did not have this option yesterday, even after signing in. It appears the functionality is now resumed alongside the functionality of the Smartsheet I had linked in my original message.