Form Response getting captured from row 49 not from from top row

I have created a smartsheet form. While testing it, once I fill up the form, it's response is getting captured from row 49 in my smartsheet (I want this to be captured from row1 itself and other response on row 2 and so on...), I have looked for solutions on the community but could not find anything related to it. Can anyone please help me here. Thank you

Best Answer

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If something has been entered into a row and deleted smartsheet remembers and doesn’t reuse the rows. If you delete the first 49 rows, the new data should start to fill in from the top of the sheet downwards.

If you still have problems and don’t mind row 2 appearing above row 1, you could adjust the form setting to add new rows to the top of the sheet rather than the bottom.

Answers

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

If something has been entered into a row and deleted smartsheet remembers and doesn’t reuse the rows. If you delete the first 49 rows, the new data should start to fill in from the top of the sheet downwards.

If you still have problems and don’t mind row 2 appearing above row 1, you could adjust the form setting to add new rows to the top of the sheet rather than the bottom.

• Thank you, your suggestion has resolved my issue.

• KPH
    KPH ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good to know, thank you for the update.