CALENDAR - On Dashboard

Options
David Cromer
David Cromer ✭✭
edited 02/12/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

Is there a way to display a live Outlook Calendar on the Dashboard? That's the ultimate Goal.

If NOT, then I'd like to show a Live 1-Month View Calendar view with the Data of:

1) Contact and 2) Function to Perform (ex. Robert Smith - Refrig Install).. within the Block of a Date on a calendar - to allow more than one Job per Day of the month. We would consider a 2-week view vs. a 1-month.

We have 10 active jobs at any given time. Each job has 5 Dates to meet during the Project timeline. Each date is associated with a different function and Contact Person.

We would like to display a Live calendar with Each Date for the Job is represented on the Calendar with the associated contact person associated with that Date and function to be performed.

One Entry would contain the following within each square date cell. Similar to how Outlook may do this. The Date Data pulls from one sheet. The Contact would need to be pulled from a different sheet. I understand how to pull and consolidate the Data. The question is the Calendar View right on the Dashboard.

Any help would be appreciated!

Dave

412-557-2029

Best Answer

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @David Cromer

I hope you're well and safe!

You can add a so-called helper column where you'd move the Primary Column data to, and then you'd add a formula to the Primary Column so you get a combination of the data needed using + or JOIN, and then that could be shown in a calendar view in the dashboard.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe, and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Answers