Including a checkbox column in formula returns "INCORRECT ARGUMENT SET"

Options
Muhammad
Muhammad ✭✭
edited 02/22/24 in Formulas and Functions

Hi all,

I am trying to make a formula that Calculates the hours spent on tasks with certain conditions. I have 2 arguments in my formula that are currently causing it to return this output. Here is the formula:

=SUMIFS({Custom Engineering Requests: Days To Complete}, {Custom Engineering Requests: Drawing Category}, "Custom", {Custom Engineering Requests: Request Type}, "Update", {Custom Engineering Requests: PO Received}, false, {Custom Engineering Requests: Week Completed}, [This Week]@row)

The 2 last arguments are what is making this formula fail from what I can gather. Those being:

{Custom Engineering Requests: PO Received}, false, {Custom Engineering Requests: Week Completed}, [This Week]@row

These both use cross sheet references. The first being a reference to a checkbox column in another sheet (trying to see if the checkbox is unchecked). The second being a reference to the "Week of completion" column from another sheet, and comparing it to the current week recorded on this sheet. Checking online, I can't seem to find where I went wrong in the syntax here, I am trying to check if the checkbox is unticked ({Custom Engineering Requests: PO Received}), and trying to make sure the date ({Custom Engineering Requests: Week Completed}) is equivalent to another.

For the date comparison, I also tried swapping out the last line with "{Custom Engineering Requests: Week Completed} ,@cell = [This Week]@row" as well as "{Custom Engineering Requests: Week Completed}, @cell = [This Week]1". Please find screenshots of the sheet below, any and all help would be appreciated.

Answers

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!