ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• RR_Price
    Options

Looking forward to being in the Smartsheet community -- face to face. :)

• KevRokus
    Options

I'm most looking forward to learning everything about Control Center and how to bring powerful scalability to my team.

• Ayesha Arif
    Options

I have never been to Europe. This will be a great opportunity to step out and explore this part of the world knowing that you will be there for this engaging and international event where you could meet new people and get exposed to what's new and trending and so much more that experts will bring to the table. Very exciting and attractive event. I would love to be a part of it. Thank you!

• Patrick8215
    Options

New solutions, workflows and configurations in London!

• Apryl Van Oss
    Options

I would love to hear about new ways that I could use Smartsheet to make IT more efficient! Doing it in London? Bonus!

• Sandra R Barbu
    Options

I am looking to expand my knowledge of practicality for Smartsheet and have a great networking exercise. This would be a great opportunity for that.

• Nayah Hidar
    Options

As a dedicated user and enthusiast of Smartsheet software, the opportunity to visit the Smartsheet conference in London would be a dream come true.

Smartsheet has revolutionized the way businesses manage projects, collaborate, and organize their workflows. As someone deeply invested in maximizing efficiency and productivity, witnessing firsthand the inner workings of Smartsheet's development process would be incredibly inspiring.

In my company (recurrent energy) we are starting to implement the tool in all departments, and managers are quite happy, however, we are missing a lot of training for employees to be able to apply the tool properly :)

• Sherry Fox
    Sherry Fox ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

First let me just say that you are just being mean by making me choose just ONE thing, that is so NOT fair! ROFL I have never been to Engage yet (only playing in Smartsheet for the past 2 1/2 years. But I have learned so much. Heck, I went from nothing to Community Champion!!! The entire experience that Engage has to offer, which means, the networking, the learning of MORE Smartsheet Skills, meeting all my Smartsheet Heroes and Idols in person. And doing it all in London too. My husband would want to come. We have been together for 23 years and married for 9 years. Since we were both contractors, and now for the last 10 years, he has not been able to work, we could never afford to have a honeymoon. Engage for my career AND sharing my off time in London for a belated honeymoon, who could ask for more?

Sherry Fox

Project Analyst | Core Quality Services (QMS Transformation)

Medtronic

EAP | Mobilizer | Automagician | Superstar | Community Champion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherryfox/

• JorgeA124
    Options

I want to learn what other users are doing in Smartsheet, what their use cases and challenges are. It is a great opportunity to network with like-minded professionals looking to use collaborative tools to work smarter.

• JMitchell
    Options

Why am I interested in SMARTSHEET Engage in London?! I'm interested in Engage PERIOD, but then add London, which is a perfect blend of fulfilling my inner nerd and inner historian. All at the same time! I am interested in networking and learning how to become a Smartsheet master!

• RohanK
    Options

I am looking forward to being inspired by the Smartsheet leadership, other attendees and explore the full potential of Smartsheet.

• harocha
    Options

Dear Smartsheet Engage London organizers,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide my point of view.

The surge of AI and digital-driven applications, systems and diverse automation, is an extraordinary advancement for many areas of human knowledge with the hope of solving challenging problems. Smartsheet is a vivid example of it.

While the above stands true, human contact as professional networking is, without a doubt, the ultimate creative activity of the human spirit. Conferences, seminars, expos, anything that involves the live and free exchange of learning experiences magnifies and lift our professional acumen with a domino effect. Nothing can replace it.

That's my reason.

Regards,

Hector J. Arocha

• Giullietta
    Options

I would love to learn more about Smartsheet & how I could better utilize the program.

• JenFox
    JenFox ✭✭
    Options

I'm looking forward to:

1. Networking with individual across different organizations and gaining insight into how their utilizing SmartSheets tool and applications to meet their business needs.
    2. Hearing more about SmartSheets for their full application functionality and app availability for syncing multiple platforms into one tool.
  • Nikki K
    Nikki K ✭✭
    Options

I'm looking forward to seeing what solutions are available to help bridge the gap between project management go live deployments to the support transitions. Would love to see what tools are out there that we can leverage. and then there's London... it's London..