ENGAGE in London is May 14-15! Big congratulations to our giveaway winner Julia L Rumburg!!
Relive the magic of ENGAGE in Seattle:

--- Check out the ENGAGE 2023 recap
--- Play Community games and earn new badges from our Games Dashboard

Save the Date for Seattle this October!

[GIVEAWAY] Enter to Win a FREE Conference Pass to ENGAGE London

Options

Comments

• Josh Hussey
    Options

Networking with other life science professionals and learning new ways to utilize SmartSheet to streamline our processes!

• fadelnader
    Options

Networking, networking and networking 😊. Plus of course the added bonus of learning something(s new!

• Shahm
    Options

Would love to learn something new, and help someone in my organization

• Shahm
    Options

Exciting to hear that Engage will be held in the UK. I have been a solution provider for my org. many thanks to Smartsheet tool. If I get this opp to go to London, I will for sure learn new tips and tricks and improve my skills and ability to help. That to me is a real win.

• Andreas S
    Options

I look forward to attending the ENGAGE 2024 as it offers a unique opportunity to enhance my expertise in program and project management using Smartsheet. I value the chance to gain hands-on experience with Smartsheet’s innovative solutions. Our business is growing the PMO, and we are developing new enhanced artifact integrations and automated workflows for cross-network collaboration using Smartsheet at centre with Power Bi and Power Automate. The conference would be a great opportunity to learn how to maximize all the add-on features, WorkApps, Control Center, Dynamic View, generative AI, and how to automate and scale our project portfolio with Smartsheet. I also look forward to getting started with Bridge, and Creative solution ideas with Data Shuttle and DataTable. This event could be invaluable for learning and understanding from experts and industry peers how to optimize project workflows and determining whether Smartsheet would be a good core application for managing expanding requirements within all of my organisation.

• Stephen Molina
    Options

Networking! I will already be in London during this time period and would love to leverage that by attending Engage. Other than that, of course learning how to leverage more automation within Smartsheet would be a great bonus :)

• Emily 313
    Options

We've implemented the use of Smartsheet at my workplace and have great efficiency metrics to share! Would love a chance to show how we utilize the solution and learn from others who have also employed this awesome tool. As a nonprofit entity we don't have the budget to get to this conference. I hope everyone has a great experience!

• Jason C
    Jason C ✭✭
    Options

I recently convinced my organization to retain its licenses to Smartsheet by exhibiting its value-add potential. In doing so, I will be able to affect much more change using Smartsheet as a workflow component. I want to continue to build my expertise with the tool so I can keep showing value.

• Humashankar
    Humashankar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Great opportunity!!

Huma

Community Leader

• MThomas2639
    Options

I would love to learn more about APIs and 3rd party applications that can be connected to Smartsheets to keep all of our information in one system

• OzgurSa
    Options

Learn about new exciting features

• EvanBarrow
    Options

SmartSheet has transformed the way we run our graduate program at our university, and I am always looking forward to what the application has next in store, and to meeting other users to see what creative solutions they have come up with to solve their problems. ENGAGE would be the perfect place to do both!

• JSGeorge
    Options

I'm most excited for ENGAGE London because it would be my first time in London, and the amount of people I would get to meet and engage with would be absolutely incredible. It would be great to learn how other countries use Smartsheet and learn tips and tricks from the best in the industry. I can't wait!! I would love to win the Free Pass!!!

• Allan Jagos
    Options

Connecting with other Smartsheeters! Learning from others and helping others too. What are your tips, tricks, challenges. Let's talk, connect and ENGAGE in London together!

• BarbaraHanville
    Options

I have not had the opportunity to attend an Engage conference with Smartsheet. I am excited to find out all the capabilities that I'm not yet using so I can make this an even more indispensable tool for our organization. Attending in London would make it even better!