Smartsheet and Workfront Integration?

Options
Beth Fantozzi 1
Beth Fantozzi 1 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 04/25/24 in Add Ons and Integrations

Does anyone have any experience integrating Smartsheet and Workfront? I am in the process of building out a Project Management solution for a client and just learned that the Project Manager who might be running the platform is more familiar with Workfront.

Does anyone have any insight they could share on the following?

--What can I say about Smartsheet that would make it a better solution and worth having the PM learn it?

--Could we run both platforms side-by-side? Workfront managing the work and Smartsheet managing financial metrics and reports?

--What things in Smartsheet would we want to lean in to to capture whatever Workfront is strong in?

Thanks in advance for any help/insight you might be able to provide. I know nothing about Workfront!

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Beth Fantozzi 1

I have not personally used Workfront so I cannot answer some of your questions, however here is a Smartsheet resource I found online that may help you: https://www.smartsheet.com/s/workfront-dimensions

If you do run both programs side-by-side, there isn't a direct integration between the two programs, but you could use the Smartsheet API to create a custom connection.

If you have specific examples of what they haven in Workfront, we could potentially show you the alternative in Smartsheet, but it would be useful to see a screen capture and specific use-case.

Cheers,
    Genevieve