Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Smartsheet.gov app for iOS

Hello,

Our program engineers use iPads in the field to conduct their site surveys using a FAA approved web-based site survey software. It would save them a lot of time if they could use Smartsheet.gov app on their iPads as well. Would it be possible to make the app available to iOS?

Stephanie A Molina

10 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• This is a great idea since there has been a push to use iPads in the field and a value add to be able to access Smartsheet.gov from the iPads.

• Agree 100%. I use my GFE iPad every day and it would be extremely helpful to have Smartsheets on it as well.

• Hello,

I agree, here are a few key reasons why this integration would be beneficial:

1. Increased Efficiency: With Smartsheet.gov available on iPads, our engineers can seamlessly manage and update project details in real-time, reducing the need for double data entry and minimizing errors.
    2. Enhanced Mobility: The iPad's portability, combined with the robust capabilities of Smartsheet.gov, allows our engineers to access and update critical project information from anywhere, facilitating better field communication and faster decision-making.
    3. Improved Collaboration: Smartsheet.gov's collaborative features would enable our team to stay connected and synchronized, sharing updates and progress in real-time, which is essential for the timely completion of projects.
    4. Streamlined Workflow: Integrating all necessary tools on one device simplifies our engineers' workflow, allowing them to focus more on the task at hand rather than juggling multiple devices and platforms.

We believe that making Smartsheet.gov available on iOS will not only benefit our team but also enhance the overall efficiency of our operations. We kindly request your consideration and support in making this application accessible on iOS devices.