Template not visible in workspace

Hi,

I created a Template (New Project Plan Template) in my Workspace. When I use the link generated from the Share button on my Workspace (Copy Link), am I unable to view the Template. I created both the attached screenshots. I am assuming if I cannot see the Template in the Workspace from this link than none of the other Workspace users (Admin or otherwise) would be able to see and use the Template.

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Gia Thinh
    Gia Thinh ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi SWittman,

Your first screenshot is the Workspace view that only shows folders, sheets, reports, dashboards, but does not show the template.

The second screenshot is the Browse view that shows everything in the workspace, include the template.

Therefore, your workspace users will also see the template and use it if they change to the Browse view.

Gia Thinh Technology - Smartsheet Solution Partner.

Answers

• Gia Thinh
    Gia Thinh ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi SWittman,

Your first screenshot is the Workspace view that only shows folders, sheets, reports, dashboards, but does not show the template.

The second screenshot is the Browse view that shows everything in the workspace, include the template.

Therefore, your workspace users will also see the template and use it if they change to the Browse view.

Gia Thinh Technology - Smartsheet Solution Partner.