I'm the owner of the sheet and it will not let me make a form?

It gives me this error. And if I try to make a new form after the error message, the form shows up with no columns available at all. If I try to make the form with just a singular column (in case something is weird with a column that I don't know about), it still gives the same error.

Business Plan and Owner of the sheet. Same error message for an Admin level user.

Answers

• NickStaffordPM
    NickStaffordPM ✭✭✭✭✭

Might be worth deleting that sheet and starting again.. could just be a one off bug. If that doesn't work then I would open a ticket with Smartsheet IT.

If you found this comment useful, please let me know by clicking one of the buttons below: Awesome, Insightful, Upvote, or Accepted Answer. Your feedback will assist others looking for the same information and also help me out.

Thanks!

Nick Stafford

• No go. Exported the sheet to Excel and imported it and had the same issue. Same thing with just a blank new sheet

• NickStaffordPM
    NickStaffordPM ✭✭✭✭✭

Can someone else in your organization try to see if it is just your settings or if it is a large problem within your organization? I can edit so either its something I am not aware of or you have a unique bug for Smartsheet IT to address

If you found this comment useful, please let me know by clicking one of the buttons below: Awesome, Insightful, Upvote, or Accepted Answer. Your feedback will assist others looking for the same information and also help me out.

Thanks!

Nick Stafford