Using Data Fields to Automate New Forms

Hello everyone! I am building a data tracker sheet that will track event data sourced from a form that goes out to event coordinators. I'm trying to figure out a way to push them a 'new form' to fill out when they select that they have multiple events they need to submit. Ideally, I would like to automate this process rather than send each coordinator multiple forms for all of their events. I'm thinking this form would be to include a field with a dropdown option of 'Do you have multiple events?' and then if YES is selected, I would then create an automation trigger on that sheet that sends an email to their contact with a new form. Is there a better workaround for something like this? Thank you in advance for any insight!

Best Answer

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @kelly_edutx13

You are going about this the right way. The email you trigger can have the form link. Another way would be to have your form settings to re-load the form for new entry upon submission and have a new column show up when someone says yes to multiple events with the message saying "Please fill a new form for each event. You will be directed to the new form upon submission".

Thanks,

Aravind GP| Principal Consultant

Atturra Data & Integration

M: +61493337445

E:Aravind.GP@atturra.com

W: www.atturra.com

Answers

• AravindGP
    AravindGP ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @kelly_edutx13

You are going about this the right way. The email you trigger can have the form link. Another way would be to have your form settings to re-load the form for new entry upon submission and have a new column show up when someone says yes to multiple events with the message saying "Please fill a new form for each event. You will be directed to the new form upon submission".

Thanks,

Aravind GP| Principal Consultant

Atturra Data & Integration

M: +61493337445

E:Aravind.GP@atturra.com

W: www.atturra.com