Smartsheet Forward ENGAGE 2024 in Seattle: Driving better, faster outcomes

It’s been incredible connecting with the Smartsheet Community at ENGAGE in Seattle. If you joined us you heard me talk about the way we’re creating a completely reimagined experience, one designed to help you tackle your most pressing challenges with more efficiency and greater impact.

If you missed the opening keynote it’s available to you here. I talk about how at the core of this transformation is our dedication to creating a seamless Smartsheet experience — a platform that brings together all the tools you need to collaborate, manage, and share your work, no matter your industry. More specifically, we’ve made workspaces even better with new workspace collections, introduced file library to reduce meetings and speed up approvals, showcased new views, and are harnessing the power of AI in new ways.

Get all the details here.

Looking ahead, we’re committed to building on this progress, and your input plays a key role in shaping the future. I encourage you to keep sharing your thoughts. Submit your feedback, share your ideas, or vote on suggestions from your peers — we’re listening. I’m excited to learn how you’ll use these new tools to drive even greater impact in your work.