Smartsheet Implementation: Overcoming Common Challenges in Change Management.

NicoLHC
NicoLHC ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 10/16/24 in Show & Tell

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share some insights on how we’ve been using Smartsheet to tackle some of the most common challenges in change management.

Whether you’re dealing with leadership alignment, struggling to keep projects on track, or facing difficulty engaging teams during a change process, I’ve found that having a structured approach really makes a difference.

Here are a few key areas where Smartsheet has been incredibly helpful for us:

1.Leadership Alignment:

We’ve been able to use Smartsheet dashboards to make goals and progress highly visible to leadership teams. This helps everyone stay aligned on the same objectives.

2.Tracking Strategic Objectives:

Setting clear OKRs and tracking them with Smartsheet’s real-time updates has streamlined our ability to keep teams focused on measurable goals.

3.Project Execution and Milestone Tracking:

I love how the Gantt charts and task assignment features make it easy to visualize and manage timelines, keeping projects on track.

4.Team Engagement:

With Smartsheet’s collaboration features, it’s been much easier to gather feedback, track team participation, and keep everyone engaged, even during major organizational changes.

We recently created a video sharing more details on how we approach these processes using Smartsheet—if you’re interested in learning more or have questions on how to implement any of these strategies, I’d be happy to share tips or discuss what’s worked for us!

Looking forward to hearing about how others in the community are using Smartsheet for change management! Let’s connect and exchange ideas.

If my comment helps you, I appreciate a 💡

Kind regards

Event: Strategies for Successful Adaption

Nico | LinkedIn

CEO | Lighthouse Consultings

Lecturer in Business Information Systems | DHBW

________________________________________________________________________________

addvalue@lighthouseconsultings.com

https://www.eventbrite.de/e/driving-change-with-smartsheet-strategies-for-successful-adoption-tickets-1047813557557?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=ebdsshcopyurl

We offer Licenses - Training - Solution Engineering

🔴Certified Smartsheet Partner _______________________________________________

💯 SCALEABLE Solutions Engineered by Lighthouse Consultings

We Don’t Just Implement Smartsheet; We Revolutionize How You Manage, Plan, And Execute.

🎥 YouTube 🚀TimeLine View

http://lighthouseconsultings.de/

Comments