Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Background and Font Color Default

Stephanie Taylor
Stephanie Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I would like the ability to set the default color for the background and font to colors that I use on a regular basis.

I have already submitted this enhancement request to Smartsheet but I was wondering if anyone in the Community thinks this would be useful.

Comments

• Hi Stephanie,

How would you like to see this work in Smartsheet? Would there be an option to chose your "default" colors or use other colors when first creating a sheet?

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm with Shaine -- can you describe what you are looking for?

I jump around with 3 or 4 color backgrounds, if I can keep it that low and Format Painter is my choice for quickly choosing between them.

Craig

• Stephanie Taylor
    Stephanie Taylor ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry, my fault I was not very specific.  I would like to the set my own default color in for the background and font color in the tool bar.  Right now the background is set to yellow and the font is red.  These are not common colors that I use.      

This discussion has been closed.