Smartsheet Maps

Options
kwheeler
kwheeler ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hi there,

Looking to create a map through a smartsheet to show current jobs we are working on. I have created one but am looking to integrate a little bit more information than it is offering. Is there a way to have the ability to click the 'pin' dropped on the map and have things like 'Team employees', yammer project site, duration of project and job description. I am hoping that there is a way to make the 'pin' a little bit more rich than it currently is.

Thanks!

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hello,

There currently isn't a way to add these custom fields to the 'pin' with the Smartsheet Maps labs application.

When you have a moment, submit a Product Enhancement Request to let our Product team know that you'd like to see this feature added.

• Erik_G
    Erik_G ✭✭
    Options

Hi there!

While Smartsheet indeed doesn't have any native solution for showing data on the map (Smartsheet Maps became deprecated last year), I suggest trying Mapsly which is a powerful map for geo-location analysis, viewing and editing data rows on the map, territory management, calculation of traveling distance/time, and best-matching rows by complex geo-criteria. Maps can be embedded into Smartsheet dashboards.