Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Sheet row display error / mismatch?

Options
Steven Edwards
Steven Edwards ✭✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2015 Posts

Hi,

I have noticed a strange formatting / display error caused I believe when text sizes other than "auto" are used.

I have a sheet with conditional formatting that depending on a date in relation to today changes the font size (from auto to 14pt) to indicate that a critical date is approaching. I have noticed that the row height goes out of sync with the rows, its a little difficult to explain in text so have attached a screen shot, if you look down to row 18 (highlighted) you can see the mismatch between the row number + first column and the remaining columns. The mismatch seems to be accumulative as you go down the rows and makes it difficult to select the correct cell for editing.

If I keep all the text as "auto" the problem does not seem to occur.

I have also tried viewing the sheet in Chrome and IE but the issue is the same.

Any ideas / comments welcome.

Thanks

Formatting error.jpg

Comments

• Travis
    Travis Employee
    edited 08/05/15
    Options

Thanks for including a screenshot! Is your browser zoom set to anything other than 100%? 

• Ichiorochi
    edited 05/17/16
    Options

Sorry that I am late to the party. I have had the same problem, turned out i used too big a font-size in one of my rows(I was using a condition to highlight certain tasks that was urgent)

Don't know if it is valid any longer or helps

This discussion has been closed.