database

jocareher
jocareher
edited 12/09/19 in Smartsheet Basics

Hello, Smartsheet team!

I work for a medical equipment sales company which is intereted in create a database of all our client’s equipment. We want to sort all this information out in order to eliminate paperwork. We need to apply different filters which allow us to manage the record of all this equipment.

Currently, if we need some information related to the equipment, such as: date of installation, last manteinance, location, person in charge, etc., we have to look into a lot of files, and this is a mess and we lose time.

is there any kind of third-party app capable of create databases with a high level of information filtering?

I’ll really appreciate your collaboration!

My boss is breathing down my neck! ?

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/21/18

Hi,

Depending on your specific needs you could use Smartsheet for this. 

I'd happily work with you and help you with setting up a solution tailored to your specific needs.

Let's book a time for a free discovery call.

Please e-mail me at andree@getdone.se and we'll take it from there.

How does that sound?

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant / Get Done

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

How did it go? Did you manage to get something set up?

Best,

Andrée Starå - Workflow Consultant @ Get Done

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Mr. K
    Mr. K ✭✭
    edited 06/25/21

Hi @Andrée Starå

i have a similar need.

Change Cell Value was introduced recently but it is cumbersome in that you need to create a workflow for each incident. And then you are unable to know which you have already made.

My specific need is that I want to compile a List of Debt Counsellors (DC) database by their Registration Numbers; Names & Status (as of writing there is a total of 3 940 debt counsellors in the database)

I want to be able to only enter the Registration Number in a field, and the Name & Status must automatically appear in the relevant field.

The Statuses are: Registered; Voluntary Cancelled; Registration Lapsed & Cancelled by Tribunal.

Just to add clarity...I check the consumer's credit record to establish the DC on record. the DC name and registration number are supplied on the credit record - not the status. So I want to only copy the DC registration number and paste is in the client's row...the other information must be automatically shown.