Jira Smartsheet Workflows are not static

LBourg
LBourg
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Not sure if I am expressing this correctly. However, my workflow I set up on Friday worked perfectly, but I noticed it was not updating when changes were made in Jira. When I go to edit to looked back at the workflow the Settings say under Jira project:  Configure Jira Instance . However, it does show the proper Jira project under the workflow dashboard.  Under the fields screen most of the mapping is missing. What gives? How can this be fixed? 

Comments

• mweiland
    mweiland Employee

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out about the "Configure Jira Instance" message you are seeing in the Jira Connector. Could you please reach out to the Smartsheet Support team so that we can investigate this further with you, and they can be reached by the following form: https://help.smartsheet.com/contact.

When reaching out to Support, can you please include a Workflow Execution file so that we can take a look at the error you receiving.

Instructions for gathering Workflow Support Info File:

1. In the JIRA Connector dashboard, select the timestamp under the Last Run column of your workflow. This will bring you to the workflow run history where you can see any error messages for each run.
    2. Select the timestamp under Last Run for the latest run of the workflow.
    3. On following page, go to the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines in the upper left) and choose Download Workflow Execution Support Info. (Not Account Support Info file)
    4. Attach the file to a reply to this email and we will review it as soon as possible. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions as well and we are happy to help!

Thank you,

Michael

Smartsheet Support